Wednesday 12 September 2012

Grace Wobble

Tonight was one of those nights, where my grace level seemed to have a wobble.

A man we have tried to help, and have loved and prayed for , seemed tonight to not want to help himself.

Frustration seemed to be my main emotion, 'if this guy could only think straight' 'make a logical choice' and 'help himself' were the words coming off my tongue. But then I look at him and see these questions have no place in his world.

All he sees is his desires and needs right now. No the sensible, healthy choice, but the choice of this moments desire.

Do you think God could sometimes look at us like that?

Sometimes I make choices in the moment, and regret it quickly after whether it be a swear word or a harsh action.

I quickly snapped out of my lack of grace, 'i'm not known for my logical actions and I remembered, with God there is no level of sin.

God sees us the same. Both with issues that needs heavens restoration..

At least the other guy is more honest with his.

Man... I still have sooo much too learn. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment