Tuesday 2 August 2011

The beginning of Country life...




I admit it, at first I really didn't want to move here...

I didn't really like the house or the extra added travelling time to work. But this place is starting to grow on me. Riding my bike down sunny country lanes, visiting ye old pubs and the local village cafe. Hearing the farmer behind our house, work the sheep (and shout swear words at the sheep dog), hearing the Church bells right out in our back garden, just the general quaint middle England vibe. I fear I am becoming more and more at ease with it by the day.

Also the house, is not so tragic as I first thought, there is a lot of potential...

And to top it all off, the local library/community centre, is having a series of golden oldie film nights, the first film being high society..with tea and cakes. How awesome...

Country Life is not so bad...

2 comments:

  1. Looks AWESOME! I can't wait to come visit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. matey... come and stay in village england....we cant wait for you to come either, there is a room for you always....l

    ReplyDelete