Thursday 26 January 2012

No Energy....

I am ill, well tired beyond words, the whole head body thing, having no energy thing, has been my life for the past week. So, hence not being on here for a while. Its quite funny how this all comes on when in a weeks time, i start my volunteering work at church.

Also had a small nearly fatal bike collision the other day. shook me up, its time I buy a bike helmet,(I know responsible people,) no how much it squishes my beehive, its worth my head not getting squished.

I have been made to do the whole doctor, hospital thingy.. which is never fun, but needs to happen. This morning I was playing bingo in the hospital, with other patients waiting to have our blood taken in the waiting room, in the end we were cheering when our number got called for the needle, such fun!

But I am not letting it stop me jogging off to Brighton for the weekend, (no alcohol will be passing my lips) nah way man, if i have to have small granny naps every so often, i am willing, to wallow in Brighton Baby, bit of sea air will do me good..

Stay cool. X

No comments:

Post a Comment