Sunday 29 January 2012

An ILL Weekend...

So its turns out i havent gone to brigthon this weekend, as i dont think my body could handle it at the moment, with still not being 100% in my body.

So Instead, on my weekend off, I have been sleeping,drinking lots of Green Tea, catching up on TV (Documentary on David Bailey and Jean Shrimpton famous photo shoot in New York in the 60's and a film called Education with Carey Mulligan , both very good), reading and generally feeling sorry for myself, which is never good.

But it has given me a chance to catch up on some reading, last night I finished Rebecca By Daphne Du Maurier, it was recommended to me by a friend and its really good, very dark but keeps you hooked.

But now i have nothing to read, well I do but, I might just go back to faithful Jane Austen, who always helps me in these times,

Whatever you are doing hope your weekend is better than mine. Muchas love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment