Wednesday 1 February 2012

It Begins...


By your words I can see where I'm going;
they throw a beam of light on my dark path.
I've committed myself and I'll never turn back
from living by your righteous order.
Every thing's falling apart on me, God;
put me together again with your Word. Psalm 119:105..

Today I start my year volunteering at my church. I am very excited about this. Over the last 2 weeks I have got abit of a battering from the Devil, to say the least, feel like i have gone a few rounds and am still in it.

God did tell me I was going to get a kicking, but as per usual you underestimate him and it comes from somewhere you never expect and it was alot more brutal. And as per usual, it takes me a few days to get my head around it stop making God so small and the devil so big. So at the moment I am defiantly in a battle, but also I am having to deal with a few issues, which is a good thing, but really scary and hard to do.

But God says in Galatians 5:1 'Christ has set us free to live a free life. So take your stand! Never again let anyone put a harness of slavery on you. '

So this is where I am at.. I am very excited and know, there are lots more battles to come, but God will be with me, every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment