Monday 27 February 2012

Looking into the new season.



Sorry i haven't been on here for a while, been crazy busy, starting my new season working for church. Its been nearly a month so far, and i feel i am just starting to get my grip with it.

Cant believe right at the start I got such a kicking from the devil, only God got me through it and he has used it for good.

There has been some real growth in the Boomerang project and its all very really exciting to see people come to know and realise the truth of Jesus and his love and passion for them. I cant really talk about it too long or I start to cry like a girl. But God is really changing some peoples lives, seriously its mad, God always uses upside down ways to show his love, but that's not to say, some days aren't just rubbish (was going to say s***, but am giving up swearing for lent, and hopefully life) with peoples issues and the enemy seeming to take a victory, but God is bigger and darkness trembles when he moves.

We have some real good ideas for the future, to help invest in our local community and its inhabitants.

Also my Bible study is going great, its teaching me a whole new way to think which is always a lark.. but some days I do just think' oh sack it, i want to go down the pub'. always a challenge.

I have my own nice little space in the church office buildings, with all the big cheeses, but am in the loft and have decorated it with my unique style. (fabric chintz bunting, yes matey.) oh how the church crew love me.

Right now I am studying Philemon, or Phi le mon (I have been saying wrong, like job or jobe)..

So its all exciting and going well...

Will try and keep this more up to date now, as i start to get back into a routine.

Peace and love.x

No comments:

Post a Comment