Tuesday 26 June 2012

A Good Tuesday.


Today was a rather mad crazy amazing day.

It started out with me going to a meeting ,I had arranged with a man, who wants to get free from alcohol, so we arranged to meet up at church, to go to a special doctors to get him into a recovery project.but he was a no show, this happens alot in my work, so we pray, give it to God, and ask that he would still be moving towards recovery.

A few hours later I find myself in going into a local club, which I have never been in before, as soon as I stepped in, I felt, just a heaviness trying to crush me. At the bar, I stand there being ignored and as soon as he looks at me, I announce I am from church down the road, which he responds with  a smirk on his face. I totally felt in the devils play pit. it was crazy. The 70 year old bar man then decided he wanted to try and make me feel as UN-comfortable as possible by saying dirty stuff, and trying to see my reaction, whilst screaming at Jesus to help me inside my head. I told him 'God loves all people' and walked away shakily, awakened to a new place where I am going to put a bulls eye on with my prayers.

After heading back to base. and having a cuppa of tea, one of our lads who has been with the since day one, asked if he could give his life to God, (he freakin asked us!). So I sat with him as gave his life to God. ( I am now crying as i write this again). 10 minutes later another guy  who hadn't known what had gone on with the first guy, also gave his life to God.  whilst all this happening I was trying to control my tears. 

I am now sitting down, amazed at Gods timing and work. and I can say I am actually so privileged that Gods allows me to do this.

Today truely was a heaven shaking day.

right I need to go and re-apply my makeup...

No comments:

Post a Comment