Monday 27 August 2012

The Lost 2 months..

Working Hard at Church.

Seeing Poppy In Ibiza.

Nick and Sarah's Wedding.

On the Plane o Santorini , (supposedly the lost city of Atlantis) Greece

Getting my greek on in Athens.


Mometum Festival
Dee's (BFF) Wedding

Dee's Hen night

Being my usual Hobo self.

Having a good time on the DanceFloor.
Sorry that this post has been so long in coming. Life has been crazy mental here, with lots of stuff happening, from trips to Ibiza, Greece (Athens, Santorni) A few weddings including my best friends wedding, a Festival and  a few friends visting. (the photo's above, are a random selection of all the different things that have happened) and trying to keep Boomerang fresh and passionate for God.

 I let my blog slip to an all time low, but am happy to say after a lttle rest I am back, and ready for the next season of my random updates.

The question is are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment