Wednesday 28 April 2010

She hides like a child...


'She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes.
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies
and she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child, but shes always a woman to me'

The above lyrics are from a old 1970's billy Joel song.. but right now is on an advert on TV for a certain store, sung by Fyfe Dangerfield (lead singer of guillemots).. I just love the words.. Every time it comes up my mum turns the volume up ans sings to the top of her lungs... the song is beautifull just for that!

The Song is about a women he fell in love with, for her oddball bits as well as her flaws... Despite all her crazy dodgy bits he was still completly besotted...

I thank God that he sees us like that, in all my flaws and uncertainty of myself, he is constatntly in love with me... he Flippin 'delights in me' I think that when i have a 'Special Claire' moment he just looks on and smiles and says enjoy being who i made you to be....

Hi i'm Claire..She hides like a child, but she is always a daughter to him!...

below is the link to the song ..Enjoy X
http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og89yiTNzKs

No comments:

Post a Comment