Thursday 13 May 2010

Soul Revolutions!!!


There was a moment last night when i was sittin in Hogan's one of the local rock Bars in San Antonio. I was there to see my 2 friends begin their new season this summer as the front singers for the inhouse band caled 'BURN'. and i had a real sense that God was among the people in the bar.
Nell one of the singers had just done a cracking rendition of 'youve got the love' (which is a remix of a christian song) I always love it when drunken people give it stacks to that song.. i kind of do a small jig inside and secrectly laugh to myself...haha...
Anyway Nell was starting to get into the song, that i never rember the song or artist of. ... the lyrics go ' So i pray, oh my God do i pray, i pray every single day, for a revolution... and i say hay, hay , hay hay, whats going on!!!!
And i just had a sense of people in there being at war within themselves... i felt God say to me 'ask me for a revolution' one for your soul and i will give it you'
So tonight in the prayer room i will be praying for that big time, lotz of mini soul revolutions on this island.... Its one of the things i love in this place, you find God in all sorts of amazing and unexpected places... Even in Hard core rock Bars... whats that song....
'God gave Rock and Roll to you... Gave rock and roll to you, put it in the soul of everyone....'

No comments:

Post a Comment