Monday 25 October 2010



Dear Small things?

What are you?

Why do you catch me so?

With Beauty and admiration in tiny trinkets and precious objects. A small leaf, a stone, a pressed flower, in you I see fragility, the ‘easy demolishing’ this life produces, the throw away attitude and the mighty roar of the big things.

Small things make me stop and take time as I place them in my hand and feel their vulnerability in connection with mine in this world. They are small and beautiful in my hands; I am small and beautiful in Gods.

The world applauds bigness, largeness and the triumph of grander, I say a quite whisper of ‘thank you’ to the small , the wind blowing of the tree’s, the opportunity of letting someone go in front of me in a queue, the delight of funny shaped clouds.

Small things I don’t appreciate you enough, but I love that you are always there, waiting to surprise me with another gift of your delicate love...

Clairex

No comments:

Post a Comment