Saturday 2 July 2011

Taste of Variety..



Today has been a Good day.

First of all, at work we had a lady come in, who'd came in a few weeks ago and we prayed for her friend . The friend has cancer and the lady that came into the shop wanted to pray for her and to have opportunities to share her faith with her and for the lady with cancer to give her life to God.

Well the lady came into today and her friend has given her life to God and her Cancer is shrinking.... How flipping amazing is our God. he takes 2 little girls prayers and not only hears them but acts....

Great news....

So today, each time I looked at the bible, the same scripture psalm 34: v1-9 (MSG) kept appearing.


Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see—
how good God is.
Blessed are you who run to him.

This is my favourite part, taste God's Goodness and see it. Last night I went to an Arabic restaurant and the food is very different not my usual, but it's variety right. This morning I had a Chai Tea Latte and again not my usual... but I have been trying to mix up the variety. Now these may seem really insignificant things but God is the God of variety and I want to join in that....

So Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see...God and his variety... its been made for you to enjoy...XX

No comments:

Post a Comment