Thursday 29 September 2011

God Wonders




Blessed are you who give yourselves over to God,
turn your backs on the world's "sure thing,"
ignore what the world worships;
The world's a huge stockpile
of God-wonders and God-thoughts.
Nothing and no one
comes close to you!
-Psalm 40:4

At the moment i just feel totally in wonder . Being in India just gave me a real perspective on how flipping good I have life. I have a family that cares for me and a healthy body and clean running water and a clean place to live and work. Flip, just being able to travel, is a blessing.

During the trip we visited a local house in a village, and its in my head. Just the pure lack of anything. It proper smacked me with the reality of poverty. I asked God how are the tables so turned in my favour and he asked me the question right back. Interesting!!!

the scripture above says 'God-wonders and God-thoughts' I am defiantly feeling this. I am actually walking around in awe and wonder. I have come back to a stunning England . Autumn is bringing the colours out and its so sunny, so green its gorgeous and I love it. But I am also still reeling from the beauty and challenges of India...

I think I just have a realisation of how good my quality of life is. I feel so blessed , cause I know I am.

God is so good to me. God -wonder and God-thoughts, definitely...x

No comments:

Post a Comment