Saturday 10 September 2011

India...the beginning...



So I am off to India for 2 weeks off carrying a backpack and eating dodgy food, with my mate Laura...

Elephants, smells, Holy Cows and road chaos, are bound to be a daily experience, in the days ahead.

Right now I am excited and a bit nervous, not being the greatest flyer, I hate being on planes, so an eight hour flight, is defiantly not my idea of a fun time. ( I do have the whole first season of doctor who, Billie and Christopher Eccleston..to watch.)

So if you Believe and love God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, I would appreciate your prayers for the next few weeks. I am sure I will log into here at some point to let you know the score...

Take care...

1 comment:

  1. Claire!! Are you kidding me??!! So awesome about your adventure to India!! I am SO jealous. I am praying for you and I hope it is fab. I leave Ibz in 5 days :(

    ReplyDelete