Thursday 1 September 2011

Scars...


Another great night last night at the food kitchen. Lots of great people,chatting and sharing, being Friends.

Towards the end of the night, there was an incident that really hurt me, to see someone in so much pain and see the physicality of it, in front of my eyes. Serious wounds and scars, the images burned into my memory.

I actually think I felt a bit of my heart break off it hurt, quite alot... I went home, got my dad to pray with me and then ranted and cried with God for a bit..

So so so much pain, and hurt and unlove is hard to bear.. And my only real option last night, was to pray with him. I feel like I want to save him, and am quite powerless to do anything.. but I know, I have to give it to God.

'Break my heart for what breaks yours'

I feel like this prayer keeps getting answered. Which is Good. ( i do wobble, when i say that).

But I feel a right plonker, when people ask me to tell them about the food kitchen and I end up crying like a lunatic. If you are one of these people I am sorry!

What an Adventure....we are on...

No comments:

Post a Comment