Sunday 2 October 2011

My First song.


'I gave you brokenness , Shame sin and dirt.

You gave me unending love, freedom to be joyfull and hope.

The most unfairest swap, yet you drank it in, Suffered it and lived it for me

The purest heart stop beating on earth.

I don’t always get it, don’t always see...'


the above lyrics are from my first proper praise song, I've wrote and put out into the world..

I played it the other night to people, but didn't tell them before, just slipped it in between some Hillsong, was seriously shaking but they went with it.praising..

Who'd of thought it, me writing a song.. about the goodness of God.

If you'd have told me this 4 years ago I would of laughed in your face, but here I am...

Hilarious... Gods so Crazy cool.

Love him.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment