Monday 24 October 2011

Questions in Prayer..


The other day I was looking for a folder of paper to do some writing and I found an old pile in the bottom of a drawer. I Picked it up and this single piece of paper literally fell out. Its scribbled in crazy handwriting, which looks like mine, but with passion and urgency behind it. I read it and I have absolutely no recollection of penning it. But it sounds like me all over. Lots of questions, I think it must of been of when I was a christian about a year, and was really wrestling my some self worth stuff..'

Its Defiantly Interesting, let me know what you think!


'To Be a servant of Heaven and all the things it brings, to walk into the shadow places. where darkness rests and and draws more strength for its evil schemes. To walk boldly into these destitute places, daring to go, with my lamp burning brightly. To walk the path of uncertainty and yet at the same time know that I will be looked after is certain.
A light bringer, a vision of sunrises to the Hell's on Earth's. Can I be that bold?
To speak to those whose eyes and face tell of unspeakable pain, to try to break through their built up facade. Can I do it ?
To know that I may never see a harvest, yet plant so many seeds. Can I be that patient?
What would happen? If the places of hurt, that can't feel God were to come to his glory?
Am I bringing my full potential to God?
What do I have to offer?
Can I be used in his grand scheme of things?
I want to be on fire his his kingdom. I want to see society's fall down in awe of the holy spirits presence. I want to see nations come before you God, thousand getting baptised at a time, where heavenly songs proclaiming your name as mighty, will be heard all over the earth, bringing peace to all.
Can I have a part to play in that?
Am I already?
Am I of any use in that plan? I know the lord will use me, but with my small head I cannot comprehend how.
But the lord is mighty and I don not worry about such things, he will guide me and lead me to still and beautiful waters.'

I feel I can answer these questions back to me, from 4 years on down the road with God ... What an Amazing journey it has been so far....

No comments:

Post a Comment