Sunday 10 April 2011

Dublin...



I am off to Dublin for few days with my mum to see the sights.. Its my mothers day treat to her... How good am I ? (I got them really cheap) even though a bit late...

I am gonna be a serious geek and go and see loads of Oscar Wilde stuff, (if there is any ? need to look in the guide book) 'the Picture of Dorian Gray' is one of my all time favourite books...he is a brilliant writer...(that's him in the top picture) and a famous Library... How rock and roll am I?

see you in a few days....xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh Sounds exciting! I'm jelous! Once I'm in Europe we must make plans to go exploring...that is after I visit the famous Coventry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you ever been to Pere Lachaise cemetery in Paris? it is where Oscar Wilde's grave is/ Absolutely Fascinating!! There are little plaques telling you not to write on the tomb but no one abides by that and it is covered in quotes, little messages to him and lipstick kisses. At least once a year, it'll all be washed off but apparently it's not long getting covered again.

    ReplyDelete