Monday 25 April 2011

Elbow - 'Lippy Kids' (Live at Blueprint Studios)



The song above is my anthem at the moment, I heard it the other day on the radio..

It was one of those moments where the song, the lyrics, the melody, literally take your breathe away, it was a crazy day, noise, busyness and tiredness was my state of mind. But I swear the world just became quiet for those few moments of the song. It was like God said 'Claire, this tune is amazing , I know you would love it, so I will make still the world for you, for a few minutes, so you can appreciate it.

I love that God draws so near to us in all different ways, music being an intense and powerful way... and I love the way God says ' I want to be sharing this with you...'

One comment underneath the song on YouTube says 'this song makes you want to smile and weep at the same time' I agree...

Enjoy.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment