Monday 7 June 2010

Generous with Love

Am i Generous ? this is not a question to you, even though if you say yes i would appreciate it. More a question to God and the place where i am physically and spiritually.. i woul say my Giving, is very based on a proportional view, if i can afford it i will.

But i have been thinking about the lady who gave her last 2 coins into the collection... there was no proportional view in her sight at all, just a desire to give no matter what the cost..Extravagant giving and living I want to live and be in that place always...

but then i started to think about how i give my time, my love, am i generous with that? Somtimes i am quite comfortable not to push the boat out in extreme giving of myself, and i think these are the times where i really miss soaking people with Gods love or blessings, because i am too lazy... busy and basically any other excuse i can think of, so i have been asking God to gently remove a few branches of non fruit that is that...

Latley a scripture that is on my case is the closing prayer in hebrews where it says ' the great shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him.' hebrews 13: 20-21...

May part of Gods 'making me pleasing to him' be his working to make me Generous with his love, cause i surely cant do it alone.. X

1 comment: