Friday 25 June 2010

Restoring Silence...

Last Night was a bit mental on the streets, crazyness and a feeling of unrest seemed to soak the streets.. But amongst it all their was some amazing times of praying for people and chatting about life..

This morning i felt it bit heartbroken for this place... this is not a bad thing, its when i dont start to feel moved, that i will worry. But its in these times that i am so aware of me needing God, I mean times of serious intamacy, just me and him chatting and being together , me unloding stuff on to him and him wipeing me clean and filling me full of his Outrageous love once again. The scriptures say he is my shield, and its in these times that i have to hold him and let me take the hits for me.

At the moment i love being silent with him, when i finally shut up and let him speak to me... this morning it was all about psalm 34 ' if your heartbroken, you'll find God right there, if youre kicked in the gut, he'll help you catch your breath ' He was and is restoring me in the silence..

No comments:

Post a Comment