Sunday 20 June 2010

Why i love to travel..



I have been reading a book by Ted Simon called 'Dreaming of Jupiter', he inspired Ewan Mc Greggor and Charlet Boorman to do their Long Way Down and Round Travels... Its Brilliant and i read this and Thought this is what the travelling life is all about..

'I rembered so clearly, the magic of that time out of time, of nights spent sleeping on a tin roof under stars of unimaginable size and brilliance, of days singing and joking with Nubian Camel Drivers on their way home from the markets of Cairo. No Doubt i was Uncomfortable, but the discomfort was lost to memory. I recalled only my pleasure at being accepted by such exotic company, and my scarcely contained excitement over the mystery of what was to come'

1 comment:

  1. Does not stop a mother being concerned about her daughter, all this travelling x

    ReplyDelete