Saturday 3 July 2010

The Heart behind the Heart...

Lately i have been really aware about checking my Heart behind what i do in everything. Its scary but interesting when you examine your motive behind eveything you do...

I have been thinking about the way i do things for God, and really examing who is it for. God or Me. This is something that God is definately teaching me about at the moment. When i go for a coffee with someone am i going because i want to spend time with them and show them they are worth spending time with ? or just because it looks good to be reaching out to people, and puffs up my spiritual credentials ?

I want to be transperant, what you see is what you get life, no hidden motive or going through the motions, pure in heart. Thats the best way to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment