Sunday 4 July 2010

Saturday Night Plans...

There is something special about this place.. Only here can you find yourself at 4 in the morning, driving among the Ibiza Hills, having dropped off 4 ladies, one seriously drunk to the other side of this small Island, Singing along to East 17, as the only music is from a tape from the early 90's , quite dolled up as you were hoping to get to Hed Kandi but havent made it yet as you keep getting calls, from bar owners who have drunk people that need help, its usually here that you think to yourself...this is a random night.

For those of you who know me, No i didnt get to Hed Kandi, we had calls all night ( and i'm not even a tiny bit gutted, you know thats the lord right there, cause I know why I am here.) What can I say the lord is changing me, here's to more random nights, with dodgy soundtracks..

No comments:

Post a Comment