Saturday 24 July 2010

Hello Saturday...



So it’s Saturday morning. I Love Saturday mornings, especially the ones where the day is yours to do with as you please..
Last night was a busy one of Handing out sweets and chocolate to dancers and workers of the 3 main Dance venues in San Antonio, then heading off to Wonderland at Eden to see Calvin Harris.

So I am here at the start of the day with the great expectation of all the days’ possibilities. Whether it’s a lazy beach day in a deserted cove beach somewhere, a day of doing Art in the apartment and reading some books or watching films and singing on the guitar, or a day bike riding.. I love a day of no plans and no time watching... the day is mine to do with as I please.. I have noticed more that as I get older I appreciate these days more and when I know there is one coming up I get quite excited about them.

I will let you know what todays hours are made into...But heres to today....

No comments:

Post a Comment