Tuesday 13 July 2010

Sunrise of Awe..


As the sun began to rise this morning, and the light spilled onto the car park that is Ibiza Town Hospital, I looked at my watch , which I would do for another hour as it edged ever closer to 6.am . And began to feel abit tierd...

Another crazy night, Prayer's said, Bibles given out, and a ride in an ambulance.

As I stood rather cold, (but it was still warmer outside than inside the hospital,) looking at the Sunrise, I was really aware, of those pockets of Awe, that God opens us to, and this morning was no exception...
Even though I was and am a bit tierd I was/ and am so blessed that God still choses to use me in his plan. It was in this Mornings Sunrise that I saw his beauty once again...

Lord Help me to stop among the messy crazyness and see you through it all.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Claire. Who is like Him? How crazy that we get to be apart of the story that He is telling. May He always be the main character in the story. I enjoy reading your words very much and it makes me miss you. -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay babe, i miss you,cheerz for the encouragement... will keep you up to date on all the adventures...miss your parying, love the sound of you praying... take care clairexx

    ReplyDelete