Wednesday 21 July 2010

The Prodigy...


Last night I went to see The Prodigy at Ibiza Rocks! For those of you who know The Prodigy’s music, you will know that they have dirty beats and bumping base lines throughout all songs, but the lyrics can be a bit on the dark side. With this in mind, as soon as me and my partner in crimes Neil got there, the first thing we did was to find a spot and prayed over it all, the venue/Hotel, the audience, the bands, we soaked it all in prayer and I know that God is just as much at a Rock Gig on a Tuesday night, as he is at church on a Sunday morning...
I love how, out here we get to pray to God in Places and call on him to move, in situations where people think God just wouldn’t be Interested in (How wrong they are)....
I have been doing alot of that lately... As For the Gig it was amazing, I loved it, and as always I got a chance to lift god higher than all the other pulls on this island, through lifting my hands to him and cheering and applauding him.

No comments:

Post a Comment