Wednesday 18 August 2010

Walk on...


'Even on a long journey, you have to take the first small step'....

I meet so many people out here who are at different stages in life and in their awareness to God, but no matter what, I always see God right by them.

Last night I got chatting to a guy and right away, after he heard what we do, he straight away said 'everything I believe would clash against your belief's' , thinking that we would see him as too far gone, and not even try and show him Gods love. WRONG! As soon as he said that I rembered me 4 years ago and how I thought I was so far away from God, but actually looking back, God was right beside me.

We are all on a Journey and I pray for the lad we spoke to, that in the next few steps, God Reveals himself and that would make him react to Gods love and Grace, so the next steps would not be small shy steps but massive bold leaps towards God.

Walk on Mate .....

No comments:

Post a Comment