Tuesday 3 August 2010

Why I love Dogs..


"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace."
- Milan Kundera

This week I am living over at Brian and Tracy's house, using the internet, eating their food and looking after Tom, their gorgeous scruffy Dog, who's smile is crooked but steals my heart every time he does it..
I love Tom and I love dogs in general, they make me happy, no judgement, no falseness, the quote above says it all, to sit with them is to be at peace. Donald Miller's blog (author of Blue like Jazz,) gives his Dog Lucy oppourtunites to sometimes contribute to it and its brilliant, she is such a good writer for a dog, .http://http//donmilleris.com/category/lucys-blog-posts/ , way better than I will ever be.
If you have a dog go and give him a hug right now, and if you don't, you loose sucker! (only joking)...But seriously if you need a hug with no judgement involved, go and find a dog, I guarntee you will be happy you did.

3 comments:

  1. when you come over, you can take him out for some walks, but milly might get jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete