Wednesday 25 August 2010

Well Worn Dancing Shoes...







So last night was a crazy one, as I went to Ibiza rocks to see not only Florence and the machine but also Kissy Sellout (love him) and The Drums... Florence was way better than I expected and we were quite at the front which was class, but I also went to see the half hour set that Kissy Sellout did and as always flippin dirty bangin beats loved it...

There was another band who I saw called The Drums from New York, they were very unique on stage, but it was interesting to see them...

After this I went straight out onto the streets with the new 2 week team and went and watched the firework display they do every year over the bay, then did the usual street work, then at 4am went to The Last 2 hours of Garlands at Eden.

After leaving the house at 3 in the afternoon I crawled back in at 6.30ish this morning, but a really good night, and tonight I am planning to go to ‘Reclaim the dance floor’ with chase and status after we have our 2 week team bar-b-q... so yeah dancing shoes are getting used a bit at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment