Wednesday 4 August 2010

Wise Whispers in music...

Turns out i am a music theif, I am house sitting for the Heasely's and they dont know I have totally burned all their CDs onto my laptop... so I have some new music to listen to , as I was listening to it (lots of U2) I came across some really good song lyrics, and it got me thinking, there are some really good wise words through the music we listen to...not all have to be christian songs for you to hear God in them, Below are a few for your consideration...



Wine from water is not so small
But an even better magic trick
Is that anything is here at all
So the challenging thing becomes
Not to look for miracles
But finding where there isn’t one.- Holy Now, Peter Mayer.


Remembering you running soft through the night
You were bigger and brighter and whiter than snow.
Screamed at the make-believe, screamed at the sky,
And you finally found all your courage to let it all go. -Pictures of you, The Cure



Tough, you think you've got the stuff
You're telling me and anyone
You're hard enough

You don't have to put up a fight
You don't have to always be right
Let me take some of the punches
For you tonight

Listen to me now
I need to let you know
You don't have to go it alone- Sometimes you can't make it on your own, U2

1 comment:

  1. Love you Claire! Loving the thievery and the truths you found. I really like the challenge becomes finding where there isn't a miracle. Also, loved that you guys were raving to switchfoot @ Ibiza Rocks!!! C'mon!

    ReplyDelete