Saturday 1 January 2011

Afternoon Tea With Stephen Fry..

Today i just finished reading Stephen Fry's book 'the fry chronicles' its his autobiography up to a certain point in his life and is was a delight to read. Loved every minute of it and even had to google a few things he mentioned as they sounded quite interesting.

This English Eccentric is I feel one of our best treasures over here in blighty and everyone I speak to, all seem to want to marry him even the men. (One sales assistant in well known bookstore in particular). I know I don't have any chance or marriage, but I would settle for a coffee, no wait, scratch that, as I don't drink coffee and I feel it would be an insult to the dream and therefore only right that I drink earl grey using cups and saucers with Stephen Fry...

I urge you to read the book, you will then also want to have afternoon tea with Mr Fry, it's inevitable...

2 comments:

  1. you do realise he is gay? Unfortunately neither of us have much chance of marriage. I would join you for that tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know hes gay, but in the book he reveales something , so its not totallly out of the question, but no I will not tell u what it is....u will have to read the book, but imagine having tea with him... oh how i would be in heaven, would could just sit and ask him to tell stories.... right i am gona write to him, see what he says...

    ReplyDelete