Monday 3 January 2011

Hurry up Spring...




This morning I got up and I longed for it to be Spring already. I was trying to talk myself into believing that the season is practically here, but my mum brought my back to reality. We are still very much in winter...( above are some spring style pictures to keep you going).

I Love spring, I love Hot cross buns and being able to sit outside, flowers in bloom and Easter. The beginning of new life and tweet of the birds outside. Winter has been fun, but I now feel it is starting to out stay its welcome and is being quite rude.

Our birds that come and say visit our bird table in the back garden, I can tell, feel quite fed up with it. I am sure, I heard them tweeting to one another of their annoyance, one seemed to be getting quite peeved with the climate and mentioned something about the south of France.

And if the weather reports are to be correct there is still more snow to come....

The little bird might have been on to something....

No comments:

Post a Comment