Friday 14 January 2011

Early Rising time warp !


This morning I set my alarm to go off an hour earlier, as I wanted to have an extended time with God . (I sound like a holy Joe,). So at 6 on the dot my alarm went off and I was flipping exhausted. But I some how managed to pull my body out of my warm toasty bed and grabbed my bible and started to read. Only I wasn't really awake yet, and it wasn't really working. so I decided a nice cup of tea would get me going and focusing.

So nipping downstairs, I put on the kettle and looked up, only to see the clock telling me it was quarter to 7. WHAT! Turns out, my clock upstairs is wrong, so all that effort of getting up, was for nothing. Needless to say, I thought, sack it! I am having time with God and am now running pretty late. So I thought I would become even more, by jumping on here..

So have a good weekend whatever you do. My Mate is coming to visit me, lots of chatting and drinking of tea to be had. whoop whoop!

Whatever you do have a good one.

Much Love. X

No comments:

Post a Comment