Sunday 6 March 2011

Am I ?

Question: How do you go from being a Holy Spirit filled Christan for God with passion and belief in his word as truth, to a Christian Fundamentalist ? Is there a Difference ?

I have had afew incidents this week where I have been very honest to people about who their Gods are and making sure they heard the Gospel of truth not the warped version they have in their heads. And have just been really honest. (I did feel very prompted by God and it was in love). But a colleague still said 'some people would call you a fundamentalist.'

At first this freaked me out... ( I saw news images of extreme fundamentalist blowing up things) Please I am not one of those! But then I realised, I don't care.

Gods word says something like 'how will they know unless you tell them' I don't want people having false Gods rule their life. Or distorted ideas about God being their perception.

I have to stand up for what I believe.. And sometimes you have to say ' I disagree with you' .You can do as much good work as you want, but eventually you are gonna have to tell them about God other wise your just another Charity worker (nothing against them by the way) and that might clash with what they believe at the moment. But surely you shouldn't let disagreements stop you from telling the truth ?

Oh i don't know, its a minefield... but all I know is, I ain't going to hide Gods love and truth from people...

Jesus said ' I am the way, the truth and the life...' I cant not be passionate about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment