Wednesday 30 March 2011

Never let her go !!!




Last night, I got a chance, to speak to a girl for a while in the street. At first we spoke about the usual stuff but as the conversation carried on, we got chatting about her ambitions for life.

This amazing Girl has so many dreams and passions, she loves to sing ( she sang for me and she had such an amazing voice.) she loves to cook and wants a future in the navy. Yet at the same time, she told me her main concern was for her family, they have no money and are struggling.

Sometimes her family go without, everything she earns from her weekend job she gives to her mum , so they and their brother don't go hungry. And she told me about her brother, how he keeps attempting suicide, as he is going through depression and yet, when he listens to her sing, it brings him out of the dark place for a small while.

So is so young yet you could see the weight of the world on her shoulders... people had spoken negativity over her dreams and you could see the strain....

To be honest I was angry... how could this beautiful young girl be going through all this on her own. She saw her main focus in life, providing and takeing care of everyone else, even at 17....

I haven't been able to get her out of my head, and I heard the song above this morning and I knew it was talking about her...

Hopefully God will make our paths cross again.... but until then 'God be her farther and rain down into her life. God never let her Go '.

No comments:

Post a Comment