Sunday 20 March 2011

Where are the lines ?

This week has been a hard week, in terms off God teaching me stuff.

I knew this season was coming in fact God actually gave me a few Visions to hold onto, whilst in this season, he prepared me, but it's amazing how quickly you forget. But I am not Struggling...just being shoved in places where I want to shove back, but I know I need to be shoved and deal with it....

I am Having to think about Lines and where they are.... like where is the line in the workplace of outreaching to the people that I feel we should be engaging with but making sure that I don't cause my other work colleagues to feel threatened or uncomfortable ? This line is hard for me, In my mind everyone is okay around drunken homeless people! this is not the case. I need to learnt to respect that.

Or the line of Giving Grace to your leaders but also knowing that God gave you a passion and a fire for a reason and the idea of having to cool that, annoys me ! but I think its more an Authority issue and trust issue.

Or the line of 'I like new clothes and like to go out and eat at nice places and have a vodka and coke, but not being wasteful and not finding my identity in the things I own, e.g. not being consumed by consumerism...

I know I sound like I am moaning, but I am okay I am here , I know I cant move into the next season if I don't deal with these things in my life. I find it interesting that God has placed me around different people who are dealing with these area's in their lives also....

This week I definitely feel like a tree, with God cutting and shaping me for future growth. An Oak of Righteousness ...

'For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward [man] is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal. ' - 2 Corinthians 4 : 16-18 KJV..

Here's to the next week. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment