Saturday 28 May 2011

Pre-Bar Action.....


Last night, as I got out of the car and started walking to the pub, my eyes came to focus on a young lady, sprawled over the ground leaning up against a car door, with a man standing over her.

Straight away I knew she was drunk.. As I get closer I hear the guy saying 'look people are watching, get up' which she tried too by herself to no avail. Me and my friend Trina decide to stop and ask if she's okay. Turns out she can't really speak she's that wasted, and as her fella friend doesn't really want to help her, we ask them, where has she got to get back to. They point just over the park, so me and Trina grab an arm each and gently decide to walk her back to her flat.

Now she wasn't the most steady on her feet. and my scrawny little arms weren't holding her as steady as I would have liked, so I tell Trina to move her arm around her neck, but Trina takes it further and not only puts the ladies arm around her neck but then grabs her leg and starts to carry her, never one to be out done, I too grab her leg, and there we are in our decent clothes carrying a drunk lady through the park, with all the asbo crew looking on, with her fella trailing behind, to say I had a flashback to my Ibiza days is an understatement.

We get to her flat, not before Trina seeing me nearly crushed by the weight , (Trina is into going to the gym, Me not so much) and there is another women, who cant seem to get into the block of flat's . We help her in and then the drunk lady and her boyfriend and she cries , we are not sure over us, or for the situation, but needless to say her mascara makes contact with my nice cardigan (yes I was wearing a cardigan , how very rock and roll of me) and we tell her she is more than welcome...

Once sorted we make our way to the pub and jump around with all the bikers. It just goes to show, we could of walked straight past, I wasn't dressed for it, (I was in a skirt as well as a cardigan) but God set that up, so just at the right time, we would be there to make sure she was safe and sound....

A Opportunity to serve God and work on my arm's at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment