Tuesday 24 May 2011

Sunday Morning Code of conduct...


When non Christians come to church and don't act in the church code of conduct on a Sunday morning and people in the pews in front, get annoyed at them and find them an irritation during their time with God. I just want to join in with them... There you go I said it, I am bad.

I experienced this on Sunday...Should we expect them to come into our environment and change there behaviour, isn't that just putting on a show inside the four walls of Sunday Church ?

Sitting down for half an hour, being quiet and still, whilst someone talks at them, is a strange thing to do in this world. I think in church we forget that sometimes... To have someone to tell you how to live, sometimes your rebellious side just wants to say 'Jog On, you don't know me, or understand me., why should I listen to you' Its hard for them to do, and yet we still expect them to act like one of us on a Sunday.... How bizarre we are !

Maybe I am ranting this morning... but I will be sitting at the back of church next week, getting to know them, hopefully becoming their friends, having lots of conversation's...where just maybe something God says through me, they hear and connect to........

To you back of the church crew....High Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment