Friday 13 May 2011

Sunny Saturday...




Its currently 07.58 on a Saturday morning and I am just about to head out the door for work....

Now today is one of those days where I want to grumble about going to work, and wasting the lovely sunshine weather... but then I remember I am lucky to have a job, which I enjoy, and get to talk about God loads, so in the scheme of things I need to be happy and merry and shut up with my moaning...

I was reading a list of things that helps you to get happy . Some I love are Number 13) Bake cookies and bring them to work. You’ll enjoy the baking and making your co-workers happy. ( i do this all the time). Number 66) Rent a comedy. Take an hour and a half out of your day for pure laughing entertainment and you’ll feel instantly boosted. Number 89) Dance. Alone or at a club, dancing is fun and stress-releasing.

So my plan today give out some free hugs, where crazy granny cardigans, drink lots of tea and try and bless people ,dance and laugh....

Here's the link to the site to see what numbers you wanna pick today....
www.tripbase.com/blog/101-ways-to-be-happy/

Happy Saturday...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment