Thursday 16 September 2010

Big Brother is Coming !



So My Big Brother David is coming to see me for the weekend and I am abit excited. ( A Dream come true). He has always wanted to come to Ibiza and has finally got off his butt to see this beautifull place and what I do out here with the 24-7 crew.
He is probably one of the main reasons I got into dance music. I used to rob all his Dance CD's and never give them back to him, sometimes I would accidently scratch them, which really used to annoy him ( we had countless arguments over this ) and I used to pretend that I was going with him to the clubs when he was getting ready to go out.. Childhood memories.
Apparently the weather is not going to be good this weekend ( he would pick the only one of the summer), but it is not going to spoil it.
I want to take him to the Sunset Strip (Mambo and Cafe Del Mar) and hopefully if I can pull guestlist Wonderland at Eden to see Pete Tong, but we will see. I havent seen hime for 5 months so i dont really care what we do..
so Have a great weekend.. I will.
Mwah X

No comments:

Post a Comment