Thursday 16 September 2010

Not a Passive Farther!



Last night we found a lad about 17 who was in a seriously bad state, he was lying in his own vomit, spit and snot, crying for his dad, and his dad just sat and laughed at him and kicked him occasionaly telling him to stop being so silly. ( The vomit was for me the worst of the summer, I have never smelt something like that, I had to go back to the pray room and put orange peel under my nose for 10 minutes.)


The young lad switched from saying if anyone hurt his dad he would kill them, to punching his dad in the nose, in the end we decided to call an ambulance, he was that bad and all his dad cared about was he didnt want to get arrested.


I really wanted to tell the dad to grow up, but I didnt need to, as the people who walked by and saw the situation, told the dad themselves, repeatedly. His dad was quite happy to see his son, in humilation and actually told me some personal information about his son which he thought was funny and would humilate him even more.


This story makes me want to cry, I am so gratfull for my dad, Papa Ison, who loves me so much its amazing, but also for my abba God. He sees that all the time, he did with me, (lying in my own sinfull dirt) but it cuts him so much he cant help but act. My prayer for that young lad, is that he knows God is not like his earthly farther, he cant bear to sit and watch...


Thankyou Abba !


No comments:

Post a Comment