Wednesday 22 September 2010

Homeward Bound...


'Though we travel the world over to find the beautifull, we must carry it with us, or we find it not.'- Ralph Waldo Emerson..
So I fly back home tomorrow, With Ryanair (oh how we travelers love them).
Back to the land of Middle Earth also known as the Midlands.. Back to the Pub, Green fields and walking the Dog, TV and Rainy weather... I love England, espically in the autumn..
Its always mixed emotions. ( I am not very good at goodbyes) there are people I dont want to leave here, but there are also people I can't wait to see at home.
The 5 months living here in Ibiza have been amazing,made some truely great friends, times have been challenging, with ups and downs along the way.Its crazy to think this time tomorrow I will be home.As if this place was a dream.
But I know everything that God has has taught me in Ibiza, will be going home with me.
Here's to Autumn at Home...

No comments:

Post a Comment