Thursday 30 September 2010

BookShop Moments....

I Love Bookshops....Not only do I work in one, but I love to just stand/sit in them. I love to sit and smell them and spend a generous amount of time looking at new books.

Today me and My mate Panda went into a bookstore and we must have been in there for ages.. (She Brought a book from the creator of QI, something to do with Lost Words..Seriously! )

I love the vibes, all the stories, the imagination, the tales of mystery I find. When I am in there I feel inspired...

I love the quote below: I feel I would of got along with C.S Lewis.

'You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.'

Right now I am reading a Novel my mum has given me called 'The happy Home for Broken Hearts' by Rowan Coleman as I can't afford to buy any at the moment.. But I have a few stored up..

I shall see you in the fiction section...

No comments:

Post a Comment