Wednesday 8 September 2010

Flower Shop happiness.

Was in a flower shop yesterday trying very hard to convey to the shop lady what I wanted in hand gestures, she didnt speak English, I dont speak Spanish, it was a creative time.

But I didnt want to leave, so many beautifull flowers. I saw the best 2 Sunflowers ever. If I could have afforded it I would have brought them. I tried to let the shop lady know how beautifull I thought the flowers were in my special hand language, and she understood. She let me take out the flowers and smell them and put them back, I had a great time...

I love flowers, they show Gods beauty to me, and when I choose the flowers I wanted (Yellow Lillies) they were really cheap and she made the even more beautifull with pink tissue paper and cream ribbon.

I might splurge and go again very soon, this time for me...I am thinking SunFlowers...

No comments:

Post a Comment