Friday 3 September 2010

Vomiting Session with Friends...



This morning the girls in our apartment all got together and had our weekly meeting of struggles and sharing the battles we are in...(Accountability meeting)

Doing it this morning, after a pretty hardcore day yesterday and only 3 hours of sleep the night before ( a crying dog outside and a lady moving furniture upstairs, entertained us with their loud noise at 9am , when u get to bed at 5.30am this is not good.) was at the start, such a chore to do, sometimes you just can’t be bothered...(last night I managed to get 9 and half hours sleep, so I think my body has managed to catch up, but is still abit in a mood with me)
But once we got into it, it was brilliant. It’s pretty exciting to see what God is doing in our lives, with regards to area’s where we struggle/ not dealing well with, living out practical faith...

The girls who I live with inspire me. I love that I feel comfortable with vomiting up all my nasty bits and they don’t judge me, but just want to see mw grow, its flipping amazing...each one of us is being taught so much...it really is a household of love towards each other...it’s one of the many things I love about this place..And believe me we always have a good few litres to vomit...

Here’s to the next vomiting session with friends...

1 comment:

  1. great title, it scared me, I thought you had all been out on the lash!

    ReplyDelete