Wednesday 22 September 2010

Wednesday Poem...


Read this today on a Blog and loved it...

One time I had two cats... Tequila and Cinderella.
One time I was a vegan for two weeks, but then I wanted ice cream (and steak).
One time I worked as a telemarketer.
One time I met George Clooney and called him G-money. He laughed. I turned the brightest red.
One time I didn't know what FTW stood for.
One time I lived in Wales.
One time I got a puppy dog.
One time I was obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake.
One time I drove a sky blue Pinto with a huge Grateful Dead symbol on the hood.
One time I was a killer soccer player.
One time I got a perm even though my hair is naturally curly.
One time I wore heels to the airport (on an international flight) because I wanted to be a fancy traveler.
One time I learned that "fancy" travelers are, in fact, nuts.
One time I had a job making chocolate.
One time I went on a mission.
One time I found a four leaf clover...

No comments:

Post a Comment