Monday 13 December 2010

This Bird is not for the cage....


In the last few days. I have had to make a few what would seem insignificant decisions, but on closer inspection, actually are quite important about the way in which I want to live.

I Felt people pulling me different ways and having to turn around and say no, has not been an easy lesson. But I also feel this lesson has had to happen. As people need to know, they can't put me in their box or make me live the way they want. I Felt like I was being asked not to be truely me and as if a part of me was being caged .

Needless to say right from the start, I knew from God, what was the right way to proceed, but doing it didn't come as simple as I would of liked.

I got there in the end, but I feel that in this, it wasn't all about the end decision, it was also about the steps I had to take to get there.

Like the Israelites in the wilderness, God would have guided me to the right decision it was just whether it took the 40 years or the 4.

I Choose the 4 year signposted way...

Happy travelling.. X

No comments:

Post a Comment