Tuesday 2 November 2010

Autumn soul 2010. Northen Ireland..











So last weekend I was away at a weekend Christian event in Bangor Northern Ireland called Autumn Soul.

I was leading a Christian Art Workshop and on the prayer team as well, also did a few other bits here and there and I loved it. Got to have some serious sessions of praiseing God and got to pray loads. I went not really knowing what was going to happen but I am always falling in the deep end and letting God grow in me.

Also was nice to have time with the Belfast crew, staying at Miss Sweeney's house and to come out of Cov for a few days.


On the Sunday of the event, I was a grace-filled mess, crying through the whole day. I think I was more affected than the kids. Serously if these kids realize the love God has for them, alot of horrible years and experiences could be avoided..
At the end of the event on the sunday night, one of the last songs we all sung was a Matt redman song called 'undignified' and can't get it out of my head at the moment. It Portray's the vibe of the festival.
'i will dance i will sing to be mad for my king
nothing lord is hindering the passion in my soul

and ill become even more undignified than this
(some would say its foolishness )'

A Great time with our great God and some top class people.







No comments:

Post a Comment