Wednesday 10 November 2010

Dog walking Beauty.















































So today was one of those days when, you take the dog a walk and the walk turns into something magical.

We have a lovely bit of country side 10 minutes from where I live, it's one of my happy places.

I realize I sound abit crazy saying that but I have 'happy places' but I do. There are places where I go and get instantly content and inspired.

One of these places is a bookshop, another is the fields where I live, (we are moving soon, so will have to find another field.) There is a stream that runs through it and its gorgeous, with wild grass and flowers and crazy trees that have been hit by lightning,

Today I was there and the sun was out and the birds were having a natter, and it was magnificent. So much so that I got out my camera to capture it, it felt like a bonus day of sunshine that God had given me to enjoy in the fields, as we are well into November and the last week has been rubbish weather.

But you can't capture a moment you just have to be thankful you had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment